I lost this mornings bank updates

Options
I thought I had accepted three new transactions from my bank this morning as have done many times. This time they haven't showed up at the bottom of quicken. What do I do?

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You have categorized this discussion as belonging to the Quicken on the Web companion app to Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac.
    Which of the desktop programs are you using? (We'll have to ask a moderator to recategorize this discussion accordingly)
    Assuming Quicken for Windows: Are you saying that you downloaded transactions from your bank and they're not waiting for you at the bottom of the register in the downloaded transactions tab?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You have categorized this discussion as belonging to the Quicken on the Web companion app to Quicken for Windows or Quicken for Mac.
    Which of the desktop programs are you using? (We'll have to ask a moderator to recategorize this discussion accordingly)
    Assuming Quicken for Windows: Are you saying that you downloaded transactions from your bank and they're not waiting for you at the bottom of the register in the downloaded transactions tab?
This discussion has been closed.