Multiple American Express Accounts confuses Quicken

Options
I have 4 AMEX accounts using the same login credentials. When I login to AMEX I have a dropdown for each account in the upper right corner of the web browser; they cannot show simultaneously. This is fine.

I've been using Quicken for several months but not using eBills for my credit cards. All of my credit card accounts download transaction data as designed. When I started to set it up, all was going well despite having to enter credentials for each AMEX account separately. I think this is source of the trouble. I believe my other eBills work fine.

In practice this hasn't worked. The due dates and amounts were conflated as they appeared in the Bills and Income section so I deleted them.

I think eBills will benefit my workflow and want to add them back. Is there a recommended way I should go about this?

Best Answer

• Jaybird180
    Jaybird180 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Nevermind....I was able to manually adjust the information in the remaining AMEX account in Quicken Bills and Income and when I tried to add another, it found the other 3, informed me that I needed to give them all unique payee names and then it proceeded to walk me through eBills setup. VOILA! Happy Camper!

Answers

• Jaybird180
    Jaybird180 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Nevermind....I was able to manually adjust the information in the remaining AMEX account in Quicken Bills and Income and when I tried to add another, it found the other 3, informed me that I needed to give them all unique payee names and then it proceeded to walk me through eBills setup. VOILA! Happy Camper!
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Jaybird180

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We are glad that you were able to resolve your issue. If you come across any errors or have any questions/concerns please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.