Syncing Quicken and Quicken Cloud

What is an acceptable amount of time for this to happen?
3 min
5 min
10 min?

2 calls to help and they were no help.

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @duane1952, I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue and that calling in didn't help. This can vary depending on how many accounts you're trying to sync, internet speed, etc. However, a regular cloud sync should still not take more than 5 minutes unless your internet is very slow or you have lots of accounts you're trying to sync. There is an improved cloud sync that is usually a one-time process that can take several minutes, you'll get a message if this is happening. I'm not sure if you already tried this calling in, but I'd recommend you do a cloud reset. Here are the steps for that!

1. Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web. Click Reset your cloud data.
    2. Step 2: After resetting your cloud data. You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in: Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    - Quicken Jade
  • duane1952
    duane1952 Member ✭✭
    It appears to be getting "stuck" on Category Groups. I reset the cloud data (for the third time). I had allowed it to "circle" for 10-15 min previously, but I don't think anything was happening. I am only trying to sync 2 accounts.
This discussion has been closed.