Imports from Paypal Credit

Daybreak
Daybreak Member ✭✭
When trying to import the downloaded data from Paypal, Quicken no longer imports and kicks back the message that "Quicken is already running" This worked before the upgrade.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Daybreak said:
    When trying to import the downloaded data from Paypal, Quicken no longer imports and kicks back the message that "Quicken is already running" This worked before the upgrade.
    Hello Daybreak,

I know that these kinds of importing and exporting issues can be frustrating. What version of Quicken did you upgrade to? You can check this by going to the 'Quicken' option in the menu at the top of the screen when Quicken is open.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Daybreak
    Daybreak Member ✭✭
    I upgraded to 6.5.0/6.5.1 and it caused me to loose all of my account links. So I converted back to 6.4.5 and relinked every thing.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Daybreak said:
    I upgraded to 6.5.0/6.5.1 and it caused me to loose all of my account links. So I converted back to 6.4.5 and relinked every thing.
    @Daybreak,

Thanks for continuing to check in and let us know about new developments. Did reverting to 6.4.5 resolve the issue after the accounts were relinked?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Daybreak
    Daybreak Member ✭✭
    no... the issue still remained.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Daybreak

Thank you for your response. To clarify, there is an alert currently open for this issue. Our teams are working on a fix for this issue. 

For updates and more information as it becomes available please visit and bookmark the link below. 

Hope this provides clarification. Let us know if any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.