unable to to connect Vanguard accounts

mindyflauto
mindyflauto Member ✭✭
I get this error message-Aggregator in Error (FI Website Unavailable: FDP-105. Yet i have no problem logging on directly onto the Vanguard site.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I get this error message-Aggregator in Error (FI Website Unavailable: FDP-105. Yet i have no problem logging on directly onto the Vanguard site.
    Hello mindyflauto,

I know that these kinds of connection issues are frustrating, and I appreciate that you have reached out to the Quicken Community about this matter. Unfortunately, it is typical to received the FDP-105 error message even when there are no problems logging into the bank's website with your regular credentials. This message indicates that there is something preventing the bank's servers from communicating with your Quicken software, which could be caused by several things, one of which could be the bank refusing access in response to high traffic.

You can read more about this error message in this support article, linked here:

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-105

It might be helpful to wait twenty-four hours before trying to connect to your Quicken account again.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.