Suntrust small business

I can not download previous months into my quicken from Suntrust Small business. HELP. Error OL-221-A and Error OL-221-B.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Hello @sshoes

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having difficulties updating your account(s). To better assist you could you please let us know what connection method you are using? Also, when you state that your previous months are not downloading, how far back are you referring to? 

In addition please visit the Help article (regarding error OL-221) linked below for more information. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-message-ol-220-ol-221-ol-222-ol-223-ol-224-ol-225-or-ol-226-when-using-online-services

Please elaborate further so that we may provide the proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • sshoes
    sshoes Member
    I have tried downloading from Suntrust. I have tried Quicken desktop and online. I keep getting the same errors. Excel, CSC, Quicken - qfx is the only choice or save, but then it won't open.
  • sshoes
    sshoes Member
    months -- anything past the 3 it down loads to start
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @sshoes

Thank you for your response and the additional detail. Could you please attempt a test file? This will give us a better understanding of the issue itself. 

Before starting the process please ensure that you have saved a backup of your current file.

To create a test file select File >New Quicken File >OK. In the pop-up window type in "test" for the file name and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created add your Suntrust account(s) only. No other accounts are needed. 

When you have a moment please attempt the test file and let us know how it goes. If you encounter any specific error codes or messages let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma