When updating from UBS.com, the full value from UBS does not show in Quicken. Any suggestions?
Can you give us some additional information, since that will help us to understand your issue(s)? Here are some things that should help:
- Is this a new connection with USB that you've just started, or is this an account that you've been downloading for some time and this new "Issue" just started?
- Is this happening only in the USB account or does it affect downloads from other financial institutions?
- What connection method(s) are you using to download transactions from this/these accounts?
- When you refer to "full value" - is the issue related to the "security prices", the "number of shares held", or something else - such as one or more securities are missing, the securities shown are new to your account, or different than the investments you actually hold, etc., etc.?
- Which versions/releases of both Quicken and Windows are you running?
Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version
- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - -
- If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you. -0
I have had the USB accounts for several years. About 18 months ago, the download to Quicken was not accurate, so I just used the USB website to get info. Recently, I tried again. As part of help, UBS had me aggregate my account on UBS website, and I had to provide my Quicken user name and password too. I tried again with no luck. I contacted UBS and was told that they messaged Quicken and Quicken said it was a known Quicken problem, with estimated solution by 3:00 PM ET. 12/31/21. Tried again at 5:15 PM ET with no better luck. By then Quicken was closed for the holiday.0