Support Question

James114
James114 Member ✭✭✭
Is there a Quicken support phone number??
I am unable to call support nor am I able to chat.
I have subscription questions but I'm unable to reach anyone.
I'm subscripted member and if this the way Quicken treats people that gives them money
every year I don't need this.
Even in the Select a Category here I see no Category for subscriptions.

James

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Official Quicken® Support - Phone, Chat, or Community

Your browser needs to allow pop-ups.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Hello @James114

Thank you for for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize for the confusion and frustration. Could you please elaborate why you are unable to contact Quicken Support? 

For the Quicken Support phone number, web chat link and hours of operation please visit the link below. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know of any other questions or concerns and we will be glad to help.

-Quicken Paloma
  • BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    @James114, Perhaps your browser's security or popup blocker is preventing you from accessing the info you are looking for.  I have the exact same experience as you when using Firefox or Brave browsers - not just with Quicken but many other sites.  The solution is to either change certain security features or disable extensions within your specific browser, or use a different browser where those security features are not enabled by default or behave differently (such as Chrome or Microsoft Edge in my case without any customization).
    I just tested it and I can access and launch both phone and chat support by using another browser.
    And you will find subscription topics here: https://www.quicken.com/support#windows
    I hope this helps a bit.
    - QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

This discussion has been closed.