what is the price of Premium support for Quicken home & Business

what is the price of Premium support for Quicken home & Business and how do I purchase it and what does it do for me

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Premium Support for Premier and Home & Business is included in the normal subscription cost...so no cost for you because you have Premium Support already.  For Starter and Deluxe subscribers the cost is $49.99/yr. 
    I think for the most part it gets you to a person to talk with faster than if you contact their Support team via the general contact information. 
    To get the Premium Support phone number:  File > My Quicken Account or log into your Quicken.com online account.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Premium Support for Premier and Home & Business is included in the normal subscription cost...so no cost for you because you have Premium Support already.  For Starter and Deluxe subscribers the cost is $49.99/yr. 
    I think for the most part it gets you to a person to talk with faster than if you contact their Support team via the general contact information. 
    To get the Premium Support phone number:  File > My Quicken Account or log into your Quicken.com online account.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.