Bill Manager Payee questions

Options
Just signed up for 'Deluxe' Edition. Wondering if these billers are available .... I am not seeing them
American Funds Capitol Group (not a bill per se... This is a monthly IRA contribution that i treat as a bill)
Met life insurance (vehicle insurance) - I have this online biller added, but the bill is always "Awaiting Next bill"
Foremost Insurance Company (vehicle insurance) - I have this online biller added, but the bill is always "Awaiting Next bill"
Green state Community Credit Union (Car loan payment) - I have this online biller added, but the bill is always "Awaiting Next bill"
Iowa Bankers Mortgage Corporation - (House Loan monthly payment) - I am not able to locate this biller online at all

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Shredder52404,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

In regard to the billers that cannot be found; this would indicate that these billers do not support Online Bill downloads to Quicken. In order for them to be added, you would need to contact them and make that request.

In regard to the billers you were able to add, but now show a status of "Awaiting Next Bill", I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.