are the old backups from the period when quicken had their own backup systems ie. quicken backup

Options
larchdoc
larchdoc Member
I am missing some info from 2007 which was stored on the old quicken backup system. Is it possible to still obtain this information . I do have the account number from the old backup system

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    larchdoc said:
    I am missing some info from 2007 which was stored on the old quicken backup system. Is it possible to still obtain this information . I do have the account number from the old backup system
    Hello @larchdoc,

I am sorry to hear about any confusion you may have experienced. Unfortunately, we do not provide the information from these servers to customers any longer. I would be sure to save backups frequently and monitor where these are being stored, as this is a vital part of the current data preservation protocol. Just to be sure that you have been informed, you can save a backup anytime by going to File > Save a Backup and then you can, in turn, restore from these files by going to File > Restore from Backup

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.