We use Quicken for our small church. How do I prepare the annual contribution statements?

Options
Calvary Apostolic
Calvary Apostolic Member
edited February 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I have a report that shows the contributions by members, but the report lists all members. Is there a way to do contribution reports by individuals to give to print for them for their taxes?
Thank you.

Best Answer

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Not that I can imagine.  Perhaps if you used the Home & Business version and had them all as 'customers' you might be able to issue them statements.

Beyond that, I'd be looking at an export and trying to find a way in Excel or a database to massage the printing. 

Or if you are really small, bite the bullet and prepare individual statements.  I could probably do 50-100 of those faster than I could figure out an automated process.

Reminder -- Quicken is not intended for your type of (non-profit) business.  

Answers

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Not that I can imagine.  Perhaps if you used the Home & Business version and had them all as 'customers' you might be able to issue them statements.

Beyond that, I'd be looking at an export and trying to find a way in Excel or a database to massage the printing. 

Or if you are really small, bite the bullet and prepare individual statements.  I could probably do 50-100 of those faster than I could figure out an automated process.

Reminder -- Quicken is not intended for your type of (non-profit) business.  
This discussion has been closed.