Chase download error

Options
hello158
hello158 Member
My Chase transactions for my Chase checking, savings, and credit card accounts are not downloading. I'm not getting any connection error, and the account status report shows that the account is connected. But the report says "Last update" was 10 days ago, even though I keep refreshing for new transactions. How do I fix this?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hello158 said:
    My Chase transactions for my Chase checking, savings, and credit card accounts are not downloading. I'm not getting any connection error, and the account status report shows that the account is connected. But the report says "Last update" was 10 days ago, even though I keep refreshing for new transactions. How do I fix this?
    Hey @hello158,

I know that download issues like these are very frustrating. Thank you for discussing this matter with the Quicken Community. By chance, are you using antivirus software, such as MalwareBytes? Also, do you make use of any Virtual Private Networks, or VPNs? It may be worthwhile to check into your FireWall settings, as well.

I look forward to working with you on this, and hope to hear more from you in the future.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.