"Quicken cannot connect to this account.", with Orange error color, but data does download

Options
DavidA
DavidA Member
I have the latest version of Quicken for Mac I'm having the same problem, as others, with my BECU accounts (Boeing Employee Credit Union). Get the message "Quicken cannot to this account" yet it still downloads all my transactions. I've tried resetting the connection, disconnecting and then reconnecting, retyping password etc. I still get this error message. Has to be a bug on Quicken's side since the transactions are actually downloading, and others are reporting the same issue

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DavidA said:
    I have the latest version of Quicken for Mac I'm having the same problem, as others, with my BECU accounts (Boeing Employee Credit Union). Get the message "Quicken cannot to this account" yet it still downloads all my transactions. I've tried resetting the connection, disconnecting and then reconnecting, retyping password etc. I still get this error message. Has to be a bug on Quicken's side since the transactions are actually downloading, and others are reporting the same issue
    Hello @DavidA,

I know that connection issues like these are frustrating and I appreciate that you took the time to discuss this with us on the Quicken Community. Are you noticing any error messages when you go into Window > Account Status in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open? Also, have you tried signing out of Quicken by going to Quicken > Sign Out, then signing back in?

If you get the chance, I look forward to hearing more from you about this issue. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • DavidA
    DavidA Member
    Options
    I was able to resolve my issue, the annoying orange color is gone.
This discussion has been closed.