• CMRater
    CMRater Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also getting OL-293-A past several days from Merrill
    Quicken User Since - 1991
  • gagasp
    gagasp Member
    Options
    I guess we need to wait till Q finds a solution. Hopefully it will take less time and less confusion than it took to solve the Schwab issue
  • will66pu
    will66pu Member ✭✭
    Options
    Merrill update still returning OL-293 A error
  • Gebop
    Gebop Member
    Options
    Same error here for last two days-OL-293-A.
  • Bob Housey
    Bob Housey Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also getting OL-293-A past several days from Merrill
  • Bob Housey
    Bob Housey Member ✭✭
    Options
    I decided to try downloading transactions right from Merrill Lynch's website. It works. I went to Accounts, then Account Resources, and finally Download Account Data. I've had problems with direct download thru Quicken on many of my accounts. It does take more time to go to each website and download from there.
  • BostonBud
    BostonBud Member
    Options
    Also getting OL-293 in the past few days. I did the Quicken / Report a problem exercise.
  • CMRater
    CMRater Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have the same experience.  At least its good to know that is not me.  I hope Quicken figures a way to stabilize and provide reliable connections soon.  I am getting a variety of Error messages on different accounts.  My Direct connect accounts are usually very good, with this Merrill example as an exception.
    Worst one is the CC-800 which can be very troublesome to rectify.
  • Art Masson
    Art Masson Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Experiencing the same problem 1/10 and 1/11.  Have reported it per your instructions.
  • BostonBud
    BostonBud Member
    Options
    Tried the solution posted by Bob Housey. It worked. Thanks Bob. It's a good work-around.
  • Bob Housey
    Bob Housey Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, BostonBud.
  • CMRater
    CMRater Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I have also utilized manual web connect to get downloads when quicken express connect malfunctions.  Unfortunately, it seems like this occurs every week for different accounts!
  • gagasp
    gagasp Member
    Options
    Now my download worked
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Ditto (its working) 12:20PM ET
  • Daniel Noel
    Daniel Noel Member ✭✭
    Options
    success
  • ajb328
    ajb328 Member ✭✭
    Options
    ML download now working and updated to 37.67 and so far all seems to be working.
  • Dave Haught
    Dave Haught Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems to be working fine now. Thank you, Quicken, for the assistance.
  • pgavon
    pgavon Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was able to sign in with Merrill today through Quicken. One of the issues I identified was that Merrill was requesting that I update my contact data before it would let me "proceed" to the normal access to the account, which why I think Quicken was having some problems as well. I would suggest you log on to Merrill separately and make sure that you do not experience that issue as well, which I believe may have impacted Quicken's ability to log on and download transactions.
  • Art Masson
    Art Masson Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Problem resolved with Merrill Lynch as of 3:00 PM ET.
  • me
    me Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I had the ML-OL-293 Error and I was able to solve it.

Go to Tools: Online Center
    Choose the Merrill Lynch account
    Click Update/Send
    Click OK for the next two prompts.

I had three files with this error and this cleared it in all three.
  • jtemplin
    jtemplin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Transactions downloaded successfully this morning (1/13/22).
  • jtemplin
    jtemplin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jtemplin said:
    Transactions downloaded successfully this morning (1/13/22).
    ...aaaaaaaand they're down again around lunchtime EST. OL-297-A again.
  • ebramlitt
    ebramlitt Member
    Options
    Quicken will not allow activation of Merrill Lynch accounts. I try activating one account and Quicken displays a panel showing I have eight accounts at ML, but all of them say "Do Not Add to Quicken." Consequently, I cannot downloade ML data to Quicken. I have not had such problem in years with Quicken and ML. I updated to Windows 11 recently, but that should not be the cause. A Quicken tecnhician worked with me today for everval hours without resolving the download of ML data. The tracking number for that work is 9177666.
This discussion has been closed.