Scheduled Transaction Sorting [Edited]

BHANON
BHANON Member
How do I get scheduled transactions over the next 90 days to post at the end of my latest transaction entries instead of above my earliest entries?

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Are you asking how to display scheduled transaction in the register? If so, click the little clock icon at the top right of the register and choose the timeframe for scheduled transaction display:

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • BHANON
    BHANON Member
    I did click on the clock as suggested, and did get the transactions posted. However, the scheduled transactions are posting prior to past and reconciled transactions instead of following current transactions. Is there a fix for that? I have tried everything I can think of with no success so far. Thanks!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    BHANON said:
    I did click on the clock as suggested, and did get the transactions posted. However, the scheduled transactions are posting prior to past and reconciled transactions instead of following current transactions. Is there a fix for that? I have tried everything I can think of with no success so far. Thanks!
    Hello @BHANON,

We appreciate you taking the time to discuss this with us further. Are you referring to where the scheduled transactions appear in the register, by chance? If so, it may be the case that your sorting is in a different configuration than the one you're looking for. Have you tried clicking on the Date option at the top of that column in the register if it appears to be the case that the newest transactions are displaying at the bottom.

I hope to hear from you again about this. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • BHANON
    BHANON Member
    Somehow or other, it seems to have resolved itself. Not sure why. I did all that was suggested and had different results on different accounts. For now, at least, all the scheduled transactions are showing up where I want them. Go figure! Anyway, thanks to all for the quick responses.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    BHANON said:
    Somehow or other, it seems to have resolved itself. Not sure why. I did all that was suggested and had different results on different accounts. For now, at least, all the scheduled transactions are showing up where I want them. Go figure! Anyway, thanks to all for the quick responses.
    @BHANON,

Thanks for checking back in to keep us posted about any new developments, and I am so glad that the issue seems to have been resolved.

Feel free to come back to the Quicken Community any time with additional questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @BHANON I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're describing. If you have your register sorted by Date in descending order, you'll see future transactions, then the green line representing today, and then past transactions — all from farthest in the future to farthest in the past. If you click the Date heading to reverse the sort, then your register with go from the oldest transaction at the top to the farthest future transaction at the bottom.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.