How to set-up a former SunTrust HELOC account which has been converted to a Truist loan type

Options
Hello,
SunTrust Bank recently completed a merger with Truist Bank. I have SunTrust checking, savings, and money market accounts which were successfully converted to Truist accounts. I now receive transaction downloads from Truist Bank via the "Express Web Connect" method.

However, I have a SunTrust Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Account which I have not successfully set up for transaction download. I had previously set up the SunTrust account as a credit card account. This is because it is more of a revolving credit type count rather than a traditional motrgage loan with fixed payments.

When I attempted to setup the Truist version of the HELOC account for transaction download, my only option seemed to be to set up the account as some type of "Loan" with fixed payments. This does not work well because the account is really a revolving credit type of account which is similar to a credit cart.

I decided that it would be best that I did manual updates to the Truist version of the account. Accordingly, I chose not to set up this Truist account for transaction download.

The problem that I have now is that I get the following error message whenever I update my accounts:

"It appears one or more account(s) at Truist Bank have been deleted. This could happen if you have restored from a backup. You must add the account(s) to Quicken again."

I currently ignore this message. However, I would like to find a way to either set up the Truist HELOC as something other than a loan type account with fix payments. Or, I would like to find a way to eliminate the message which keeps informing me that "one or more of my account(s) at Truist Bank have been deleted".

Does anyone have any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.