Flagstar Bank

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: CC-505 error code, Flagstar Bank.

Comments

• divoloper
    divoloper Member
    Looks like the issue is back. I was not able to connect to Flagstar for the past couple weeks (I'm updating my versions every time as soon as the update is available and currently on R37.67). Tried to reset account to no avail. Then tried to deactivate and reactivate and as somebody reported here before not able to reactivate anymore - there's just no option to do so. Now I am trying to just create a new account for flagstar and getting this after entering my username and password - Sorry, We encountered an error (It's not your fault).
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @divoloper,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JP
    JP Member ✭✭✭
    I believe the issue is that the Flagstar login requires a and additional step checking an SMS text consent (see below). I believe If this was converted to a one time consent then this step would be eliminated, after first time consent. I tried chatting with Flagstar but they were short and impatient. Maybe a cooperative request from Quicken.

(box) By selecting the text to phone option, I consent to receive SMS text messages at this number and understand that text messaging fees may be incurred from my mobile service provider.
This discussion has been closed.