edited February 2022 in Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
When I am trying to download transactions from my bank, I keep getting the CC-503 error message. I have gone into all of your help sites and have done everything to fix this code. I also have reached out to my bank and they said to reach out to you, since your update, they have had customers with issues, but it's not on their side. I have attached a pic of the error message as well as the message from my bank. Please help!! Thank you!
Hello @Christin, I do apologize for this inconvenience and I would be happy to help. I took a look at your accounts on my end, and I do see here this error code is due to invalid credentials. To fix this issue, I'd recommend that you deactivate and relink your accounts to update the login information. Here are the steps to do that,
Deactivate an account
- Select the Tools menu and select Account List.
- In the Account List, select the account for which you want to deactivate online services, and then click Edit.
- In the Account Details window, click the Online Services tab.
- Click Deactivate next to the service you want to disable.
- Click Yes to the message asking if you want to disable this service
To Reactivate Account(s)
- Open the Account List (Ctrl + A).
- Click the Edit button on the account you want to reactivate.
- Go to the Online Services tab and click the Set up Now button.
- Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard.
- Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).
- Quicken Jade
Thank you for your response and the additional information. To clarify, is the financial institution being used First National Bank of PA?
This discussion has been closed.