SOFI - Transactions are Tripling

HI - anyone else having this problem with SOFI or any other bank. When I do an account update it downloads the transactions 3 times - my account is so screwed up because of this. Just started in the last 48 hours.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    HI - anyone else having this problem with SOFI or any other bank. When I do an account update it downloads the transactions 3 times - my account is so screwed up because of this. Just started in the last 48 hours.
    Hello @MartinHowley,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, and I thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this issue before the Quicken Community. 

When did you notice this issue occurring? Also, how often do you save backups? Just as a refresher: you can always save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. I recommend doing this often as it is vital in preserving your data and can be invaluable in resolving situations such as this.

If you can find a backup from just before this problem occurred, it would be worth your while to restore from that file by going to File > Restore from Backup, just under the Save a Backup option in the list. You can always look through the backups you have stored on your device by going to File > Show Backups in Finder in the same menu. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns, and I look forward to any updates regarding this situation that you may be able to provide.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.