Is there a limit on the number of accounts displayed on Connect an Account?

Options
I'm using direct connect with USAA to attempt to add an account. But when I connect, there are 10 of my 11 accounts listed. Is there a limit to the number of account that will show in the add account dialog? The one account I need is not listed.

Answers

• D-Reaves
    D-Reaves Member
    Options
    Additional info, this account was previously connected but I started getting errors with it a couple of weeks ago. I updated to Quicken R37.67 today.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello again @D-Reaves,

I did address this briefly in the other discussion. 

I was curious if this is a joint account. But if it was previously connected it seems less likely that is causing the issue. Please check for third-party access requirements through USAA.

Remind me what the error was that you were getting on this account. Also, what type of account is this that we are dealing with?

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• D-Reaves
    D-Reaves Member
    Options
    Alyssa, it is a savings account-- it is joint, but there are no restrictions, also, Quicken and Intuit are granted permissions as "connected apps".
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @D-Reaves,

Thank you for the update. 

We do currently have an Open Alert for USAA. Please use the provided link. It will take you to the alert. From there you can bookmark it to stay up to date on its status.

I apologize for fo the inconvenience.

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.