Cancelling subscription #2

Options
Kelownagurl
Kelownagurl Member ✭✭
edited January 2022 in All Things Canadian (Mac)
Someone closed my first question and I had a follow up so I've opened a new question.

I cancelled my Starter (Canada) Membership and was told I would lose the connectivity aspect but it would continue to work.

However, every time I try to manually add a new transaction, it tells me I can't do that because my subscription was cancelled.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Barb

Previous response:

"Quicken Alyssa
Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
December 2021
Hello @Kelownagurl,

Thank you for coming to the Community with your question.

Yes, you can still use the software the way it is, without any connected services. No, you will not lose any of your data. Eventually, the software may not be compatible with your operating system after several updates.

Let us know if you have any more questions."

From: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7903645/cancelling-subscription#latest

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hello @Kelownagurl,

I apologize for not being more thorough in my previous reply. I did not realize that you were using the Starter edition, and I should have asked for that information or mentioned that the starter is the ONLY edition that you can not continue to use manually. 

As you have noticed, it turns into a read-only document that you can not make changes to. I corrected the problem internally for you. Please Sign Out and then Sign In and you will now be able to use the software manually as we previously discussed. 

I do apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused.

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Kelownagurl
    Kelownagurl Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    @Kelownagurl,

Of course! And thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.