Link for setting up Edward Jones account is 404

Options
SSteve
SSteve Member ✭✭✭
Due to a snowstorm, we had no power for 12 days and no internet for 20 days. Now that I'm trying to download transactions, I'm having lots of authorization issues. One is that my Edward Jones user name and password are not recognized for some reason. The setup window for Edward Jones says "Visit www.edwardjones.com/accountlink to enroll", but that URL is 404.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SSteve said:
    Due to a snowstorm, we had no power for 12 days and no internet for 20 days. Now that I'm trying to download transactions, I'm having lots of authorization issues. One is that my Edward Jones user name and password are not recognized for some reason. The setup window for Edward Jones says "Visit www.edwardjones.com/accountlink to enroll", but that URL is 404.
    Hello @SSteve,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this enrollment issue, as well as the internet outages.

In this case, I would recommend that you continue to check the URL to see if the 404 error has been resolved, and then get in touch with Edward Jones by Tuesday, January 18, 2022 if the problem remains. With a situation like this, it could be related to the local internet outages.

We look forward to any possible updates about this situation.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.