Missing Transactions in Reports

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Months of Transactions Missing.

Comments

• dgn02139
    dgn02139 Member
    Options
    Just starting to generate reports for taxes and noticing several transactions missing! I opened a backup from before the October upgrade and they were there but post-upgrade they're missing. This sucks big time. When I go use the re-reconcile feature from earlier in 2021 it shows that things reconciled but pulling in similar transactions from other months to make the reconcile work. BIG PROBLEM HERE!
  • CPA without degree
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I was able to restore to a back up that had all transactions through 12/31/2021. When I run the update, most balances are bad. Even closed accounts are being updated. I haven't found any notice from Quicken about the issue and where they are on correcting it. I'm very frustrated.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dgn02139 said:
    Just starting to generate reports for taxes and noticing several transactions missing! I opened a backup from before the October upgrade and they were there but post-upgrade they're missing. This sucks big time. When I go use the re-reconcile feature from earlier in 2021 it shows that things reconciled but pulling in similar transactions from other months to make the reconcile work. BIG PROBLEM HERE!
    Hello @dgn02139,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this frustrating issue. I thank you for reaching out to us about this here on the Quicken Community. Are you noticing this occurring with a specific kind of report? 

Also, be sure to save backups frequently, as doing this can be a great source of help in situations such as these. You can do this by going to File > Save a Backup in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and running. If possible, try to restore a backup from prior to the most recent software update. You can do this by going to File > Restore a Backup in the same menu as the one previously mentioned. 

I hope to continue working with you on this issue, and I appreciate any further replies from you regarding this matter.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Gary Passon
    Gary Passon Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am experiencing this as well. Spent the last 4 days with QuickenTech support. Apparently, nothing can be done by tech support and they have no idea when "engineering might fix this". Apparently it has been broke since early December. The strange symptom is that each day the transactions download and then disappear the next day. All active accounts all banks and processors. Have found some missing as far back as July. Turned off online/mobile to no effect. OF COURSE, I reinstalled from a backup just before all this happened to start and even that one has these issues the same display issues. reconciling is broken and I cannot do my year-end tax reports... YES, all reports are missing the invisible transactions.
This discussion has been closed.