Capital One account won't link

CMichael
CMichael Member ✭✭
I select Set up Transaction Download for a Capital One account, sign into Capital One check the box for my account, then click Authorize. It gives me the screen that I'm connecting to Capital One then takes me back to my account in Quicken without downloading any transactions or getting an error message. It has been doing this for 2 weeks now.
How can I get my Quicken account linked back to Capital One to download transactions?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• CMichael
    CMichael Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I found the link to Deactivate and Reactivate Online Banking Services for a Quicken Account. I followed these directions a couple of times and the last time downloaded the transactions and I looked in the Account menu Set Up Transaction Download and it shows my Capital One account linked now.

Thanks for the link.

Answers

• CMichael
    CMichael Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I found the link to Deactivate and Reactivate Online Banking Services for a Quicken Account. I followed these directions a couple of times and the last time downloaded the transactions and I looked in the Account menu Set Up Transaction Download and it shows my Capital One account linked now.

Thanks for the link.
This discussion has been closed.