Can't import past account transactions for 2021. Citi QFX file will NOT import into existing account

Options
I have a Citi account and I'm a new quicken customer. I did the web connect and that's fine but I need everything from 2021 for tax purposes. I go to the Citi site, download the QFX file and I see data in it. It is in XML format and I have about 15k of data. Now I'm in quicken, I go File >> File Import >> Import Web Connect (QFX) File. It asks me where the data should go, I select "Link to an existing account" and I select the proper account and hit Okay. The little windows circle spins for a second and then.... NOTHING. Nothing happens!! No data, no errors no information. Just useless. Nothing whatsoever to act upon. After googling I see people are instructed to deactivate, reactivate, or reset accounts. I have tried all that and to no avail. No change in behavior. I looked in Program Files\Quicken and Program Data\Quicken and see no useful logging to help my troubleshooting. So far I'm finding this software to be VERY FRUSTRATING! Please help!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.