Edward Jones get error updating

scottdds1nc
scottdds1nc Member
I am back with Quicken after several years away. set up everything to download into proper accounts. I am getting error 504 with only my Edward Jones accounts. I set up the accounts with Edward Jones. Quicken properly identified all of my accounts and added them but will not update any of the transactions from EDJ. Should I contact Edward Jones or is there a setting or download method I am missing in Quicken?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I am back with Quicken after several years away. set up everything to download into proper accounts. I am getting error 504 with only my Edward Jones accounts. I set up the accounts with Edward Jones. Quicken properly identified all of my accounts and added them but will not update any of the transactions from EDJ. Should I contact Edward Jones or is there a setting or download method I am missing in Quicken?
    Hello @scottdds1nc,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this error with your account downloads. What instance are you using to link your accounts to Edward Jones? I see that there are a couple of options in the Bank List. I also wanted to know: when did you first notice this problem occurring? 

If you notice that the error code OL-332-A is appearing alongside the HTTP-504 message, it might be worthwhile to follow this thread regarding an open alert for further developments:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899967/ongoing-01-18-22-edward-jones-returns-ol-332-a-error#latest

I look forward to any further correspondence with you regarding this issue.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.