Schwab again not connecting on R37.67

Options
Stu
Stu Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Since upgrading to R37.67, my system has not been able to contact Schwab again.  After all the problems last month, Schwab updates were about back to normal again but since going to R37.67, connection attempts just hang the system and it has to be manually aborted.   This occurs whether using OSU or trying to update just Schwab transactions from the investment register.
Are others finding the same problem?

Comments

• Stu
    Stu Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried resetting the accounts and after going through the Schwab authorization process, it seemed to reset successfully, although taking a long time.  Now, when I try to update the Schwab accounts, Quicken makes contact with Schwab... but then crashes without completing the update.  This happened on three attempts.
  • Stu
    Stu Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to wrap this issue up, I connected successfully to Schwab today.   I made no changes so perhaps the issue was a transient problem with either the Quicken or Schwab servers.
    Nevertheless, I do wish Quicken could find a way to allow users to abort a hung OSU or online transaction update when something doesn't work.  The option of just crashing or hanging the system is not helpful.
This discussion has been closed.