Another USAA downloading error thread

xav8driver
xav8driver Member ✭✭
Seems to have started after the recent update. I noted the error just prior to the MLK weekend holiday.

Download Error (2003)
Account Not Found

All USAA accounts... using direct connect with an Access ID and Access PIN

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to have started after the recent update. I noted the error just prior to the MLK weekend holiday.

Download Error (2003)
    Account Not Found

All USAA accounts... using direct connect with an Access ID and Access PIN
    Hello @xav8driver,        

I am sorry that you are experiencing this download error. Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community about this matter.

When you select the affected USAA accounts from the list on the left-hand panel of the Quicken window and go to the Settings menu in the lower left-hand corner via the 'gear' icon, then to Downloads, do the account numbers, customer IDs, or any possible routing numbers display properly?

I look forward to your reply. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

• xav8driver
    xav8driver Member ✭✭
    Yes, they all display correctly. Still says Account Not Found.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, they all display correctly. Still says Account Not Found.
    @xav8driver

I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this problem, and I am very appreciative of your efforts to work with me on this here at the Quicken Community.

Unfortunately, in the event that all of the account information is displaying correctly, error messages such as this generally indicate that there is an OFX error being returned by the given financial institution's servers. I recommend reaching out to them and contacting their support team for further information and attempts at a resolution. It is frequently beneficial to ask for their escalations team or a 'Tier 2' representative, as these agents may have more experience and familiarity with the Quicken software.

I would be eager to read any updates you may be able to provide, should you have the chance to check back in with us.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.