Transactions downloaded with 2019 date

markrougeux
markrougeux Member ✭✭✭
Ever since the last update, some of PNC checking account transactions are getting downloaded with the date of 2019. Which makes a mess of my balances, and requires me to go back in time and try to figure out which transactions were erroneously dated. This seems like a pretty significant bug, and is really playing havoc with my account and the ability to reconcile.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Ever since the last update, some of PNC checking account transactions are getting downloaded with the date of 2019. Which makes a mess of my balances, and requires me to go back in time and try to figure out which transactions were erroneously dated. This seems like a pretty significant bug, and is really playing havoc with my account and the ability to reconcile.
    Hello @markrougeux,

I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this problem with transaction dates. I thank you for bringing this matter before the Quicken Community for further discussion. First, be sure to save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open.

Next, let's check the preferences for downloaded transactions. You can do this by going to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services and then make sure that the box next to Use Posted Date for Matched Transactions is unchecked, underneath the heading Downloaded Transactions.

I hope this helps, and I look forward to any further updates you may be able to provide.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.