Wells Fargo CC-501 Error

KayS
KayS Member
Received error code CC-501 when trying to download transactions this morning. Is this a known issue or do I need to take further steps on my own to try and resolve?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• CraigM
    CraigM Member
    I have the same issue this morning. CC-501 when trying to update accounts at Wells Fargo
  • Mark Wagner
    Mark Wagner Member ✭✭✭
    Same issue here. Need to have patience, Quicken is typically rather slow at acknowledging and/or fixing problems.
  • JeffG35578
    JeffG35578 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    I am getting an error CC-501 trying to download from Wells Fargo again...
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jeff WS
    Jeff WS Member ✭✭
    > @KayS said:
    > Received error code CC-501 when trying to download transactions this morning. Is this a known issue or do I need to take further steps on my own to try and resolve?

I was getting the same error message. Now (12:24pm MST) summary shows "Update complete" but no added entries, and I know some were posted today.
  • KayS
    KayS Member
    Did another update at 1:04pm and now it is saying update complete, but no added transactions.
  • Min
    Min Member
    edited January 2022
    [Removed - Off Topic]
  • mpreil
    mpreil Member ✭✭
    The Community Alert claims this error was fixed on 1/20 but it is still appearing on 1/21.
  • This issue was supposedly fixed. I was able to run my update successfully one time (sort of). Last night, I got the CC-501 error again and my accounts were marked as "missing". I am leery of attempting to "fix" that issue as when I tried it after the first CC-501 fix, it added another version of the "missing" account, leaving my balance overstated by that amount. I reported the recurrance of the CC-501 issue but have not been contacted.
This discussion has been closed.