One step update Notification

Options
After the last update when I start one step update I get the following popup.
It really doesn't tell me what the bills or reminders are that is having an issue. How do I find out?
Quicken for Windows Version R37.67 Build 27.137.67

httpsusv-cdnnet6031128uploadseditor39qr7jhua5duvdpng

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AFAIK, this message says that you have set up some of your accounts to be synced to Q Mobile or the web app, but not all of them.
    Some of your transfer transactions go to accounts which are not included in the sync process ... and that's what causes this warning message.
    You can either add these accounts to the Sync process or, if you have reasons to not include them, you can choose to ignore the message (click "Do not show ..."). But please be aware of the fact that in this case some transfer transactions will be missing from the mobile or web app.
  • Lou Cicirello
    Lou Cicirello Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Thanks. But how to i identify the transactions?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Quicken on your desktop/laptop select the Mobile & Web tab. This view contains an area where you can see all the accounts in your data file and whether they are already enabled for Sync or not.
    If you regularly make transfers to, e.g., a Savings account which is not enabled, you will get this message.
    If you transfer money to foreign currency accounts you will also get this message, but you won't be able to sync these accounts. Foreign (non-USD currency) accounts are currently not supported for Sync.
This discussion has been closed.