Unable to sign in as of 1/20/22 -"oops, something went wrong"

I know my password is correct but I tried resetting it as well but I can't see to login to any of the quicken services. Is anyone having this issue? This started for me about 10:30 MST 1/20/2022. I was able to use the service @ 4:49 MST 01/20/2022.

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    just signed into the Quicken.com website - 12:10pm Chicago time - https://www.quicken.com/
    where are you having problems, and what happens ?
    [EDIT] - also updated topic title to better reflect the actual Q&A

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Viperious
    Viperious Member ✭✭
    I have the deluxe subscription - win11
    I can't sign in with PC, Mobile or via the web.
    I get an oops, something went wrong try again or contact support.
    However, I can't login to get online support.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are getting "Oops, something went wrong" ...
    Have you recently enabled a VPN?
    If so, this might be the problem. Try turning the VPN off and see if that helps.

Is there a corporate or otherwise external firewall getting in the way? Contact the IT people maintaining the firewall and ask for permission.
    Does your Antivirus software allow Quicken to connect to the Internet?
    Quicken needs to be able to establish outbound Internet connections for the program to work.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viperious said:  I can't sign in with PC, Mobile or via the web.
    just to clarify -
    I am looking for the baseline of being able to sign into the Quicken website - https://www.quicken.com/

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Viperious
    Viperious Member ✭✭
    No this is on my personal computer and I run the network in my house. Nothing has changed between 4:30 am and 10:30 am. Plus it I can't log in via the mobile phone either.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try this:
    • Shut down your PC
    • Power down and reboot your network router
    • Power up your PC
    • Try Quicken and see if it works now.
  • Viperious
    Viperious Member ✭✭
    Ps56k2 correct I turned off my wifi and tried to log in to the www.quicken.com site, both account and Quicken on Web. I get the same error which is
    "Oops! Something went wrong.
    Please try again, and if it still
    doesn't work, let us know."

UKR - I haven't rebooted my network since I have no other issue than Quicken; chopping off my arm wouldn't help either :). But I have rebooted and disconnected my QuickenID to reconnect, and it still doesn't work.

Does anyone know if a health check ping is available for Quicken's services?
This discussion has been closed.