Incomplete Download

Options
EricTheB
EricTheB Member
Quicken is failing to download transactions from Chase accounts for a 9-day period in January. This applies to all my Chase accounts and all the transactions within the 9-day period. All transactions from all accounts before AND AFTER the 9-day period download perfectly.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EricTheB said:
    Quicken is failing to download transactions from Chase accounts for a 9-day period in January. This applies to all my Chase accounts and all the transactions within the 9-day period. All transactions from all accounts before AND AFTER the 9-day period download perfectly.
    Hello @ErictheB,  

I am sorry to hear that you are being troubled by this download issue. Thank you for getting in touch with the Quicken Community for further support. 

I want to help you with the missing transactions, but first I have a couple of other questions for you. Is this happening when you try to import .QFX files, or when you update your online accounts by clicking the circular arrow icon in the upper left-hand corner of the Quicken window? Also, have you noticed any error messages when trying to update your account or download transactions? 

I look forward to your response and hope to continue working with you on this, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.