JP Morgan Chase Private Client

Options
berny123
berny123 Member
Every time I sync the JP Morgan Chase Private Client accounts the system makes me request a security code from JP Morgan?
Not sure why?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    berny123 said:
    Every time I sync the JP Morgan Chase Private Client accounts the system makes me request a security code from JP Morgan?
    Not sure why?
    Hello @berny123

I am sorry to hear that there seems to be an issue connecting your accounts. I appreciate that you took the time to reach out to the Quicken Community in order that this matter might be addressed.

First, be sure to save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. This is an important procedure that should be performed frequently whenever operating Quicken. Next, select the accounts from the left-hand panel in the Quicken window under the Account List and then go to Accounts > Settings > Downloads in the aforementioned menu at the top of the screen. 

Next, reset the cloud by going to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services in the menu at the top of the screen. Next select Reset next to your Cloud account information listed in this window. You may then reconnect your accounts by clicking the Add Account button denoted by the '+' icon in the upper-left corner of the Quicken window. Be sure to select LINK in the drop-down menus under Action when prompted, as opposed to ADD or IGNORE.

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to any response you may be able to provide in the future, should you check back in with us here on the Quicken Community.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.