Show payment received date on report

Options
I'm trying to create a report that shows the payment dates of my invoices for last year. I'm on a cash basis (and have that selected in report preferences), however the report displays the totals based on invoice date. How can I get the report to show payment received dates? I don't want it to include 2021 invoices that were paid in 2022.
Thanks!

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are you trying to find out? If everybody paid their invoices on time?
    Have you tried to generate Customer Statements? As ugly as they are, statements will show invoice dates as well as dates when payment was recorded.
  • jimdrapervideo
    Options
    I know when the invoices were paid. I'm trying to generate a P&L report that shows invoices paid in 2021. The reports I generate include 2021 invoices that were paid in 2022 so I have to deduct those from my total. How do you generate a Customer Statement? I don't see that in the Reports & Graphs tool. Thanks!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know when the invoices were paid. I'm trying to generate a P&L report that shows invoices paid in 2021. The reports I generate include 2021 invoices that were paid in 2022 so I have to deduct those from my total. How do you generate a Customer Statement? I don't see that in the Reports & Graphs tool. Thanks!

Here's how to Print Statements:

This discussion has been closed.