Unable to Reset Account

Options
Jay2456
Jay2456 Member ✭✭
When I tried to reset an account, I received an error message indicating that I had to accept all downloaded transactions first. However, there are no transactions to download according to the account register. How to I clear downloaded transactions that I cant see?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Jay2456

I would suggest that you follow these steps:

1) Open the Account register and click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right;
    2) Click on "Edit Account Details" > then click the "Online Services" tab;
    3) In the "Online Setup" box - click on "Automatic entry is: Off" > then click the "Yes" button, and then "OK";
    4) Close the "Account Details" window.
    5) Use the "Ctrl+Alt+U" key combination > enter your account password > Click "Update Now";

Once the update is complete > follow the above steps (1, 2, & 3) again, BUT change the setting back to "Automatic entry is: Off"

Let me know how that goes or if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Jay2456

I would suggest that you follow these steps:

1) Open the Account register and click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right;
    2) Click on "Edit Account Details" > then click the "Online Services" tab;
    3) In the "Online Setup" box - click on "Automatic entry is: Off" > then click the "Yes" button, and then "OK";
    4) Close the "Account Details" window.
    5) Use the "Ctrl+Alt+U" key combination > enter your account password > Click "Update Now";

Once the update is complete > follow the above steps (1, 2, & 3) again, BUT change the setting back to "Automatic entry is: Off"

Let me know how that goes or if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.