USbank account shows duplicate transaction entries

mollyarch
mollyarch Member
I don't know how to delete them

Answers

• mollyarch
    mollyarch Member
    It's only for a one month period, but I don't know what to do with this error
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much more info needed to allow us to try to diagnose this issue.
    What Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product.  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    What type of account(s) is this happening in?  Do you have other accounts at USB?
    When you do TOOLS, Account List ... what shows in the "Transactions Download" column adjacent to the account(s).
    Why does simply selecting the transaction, and clicking the DELETE key not work?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• I'm using quicken subscription for individuals, just purchased, so the most recent one. I don't understand "what build of that product" means. Will look at help for that info. It occurs with a checking account. I have several accounts and the problem is only on the "family checking" . I am getting an error message that there are problems with that account particularly that I deleted some entries and quicken didn't like that. I really don't know what to do. I've only had quicken for a few months and with my husband's stroke haven't had the time to learn it. I'm thinking of deleting the account that is the problem because it doesn't have information I need to save. Then I can re download the account from USB.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Quicken subscription for individuals" isn't a Q product.
    " I don't understand "what build of that product" means. "
    I told you how to find the build and the product name in my prior reply.
    You need to tell us the exact wording of the error message that you're getting.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• I finally decided to call quicken tech support and just get rid of everything and start from scratch using the Quicken "official guide" book. Thank you for trying to help me.
This discussion has been closed.