CapitalOne Accounts Download Issue

Options
Shane
Shane Member ✭✭
When I "Update" my accounts, I am finding that Quicken sees what I have in my account because the Online Balance in the upper right-hand corner updates correctly, but the actual transactions do not show in the register.
I have tried Resetting the connection and deleting and recreating the account(s) altogether.
If I wait several hours and update again the transactions will be pulled in.
Thoughts?
Thank you.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane said:
    When I "Update" my accounts, I am finding that Quicken sees what I have in my account because the Online Balance in the upper right-hand corner updates correctly, but the actual transactions do not show in the register.
    I have tried Resetting the connection and deleting and recreating the account(s) altogether.
    If I wait several hours and update again the transactions will be pulled in.
    Thoughts?
    Thank you.
    Hello @Shane,        

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with account connections and downloads. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community about this matter. 

Have you ensured that no filters are currently active on the account? You can do this by clicking the green Clear Filters button at the top of the register. Also, what Connection Type are you using and which instance of CapitalOne are you selecting from the bank list in Quicken when you are linking your accounts?

I look forward to any response you may be able to provide and hope to continue working with you on this issue, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Shane
    Shane Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Jared. The issue appears to do with a change in the actual setup. I have or in this case, had CapitalOne 360. I guess CapitalOne is bringing everything under just CapitalOne. Even though I was able to sign in and was receiving emails indicating my accounts were now linked under CapitalOne 360,I wasn't seeing new transactions downloaded. I reran the setup and selected Capital One Bank - New, linked my account in Quicken and now I am back in business!
This discussion has been closed.