How can I get all of my Chase transactions downloaded? 9 of 28 in one month did not download

Options
ESCSM
ESCSM Member ✭✭
When downloading my last month of Chase transactions 9 of 28 were missing. 6 of them were transfers within Chase. 2 of them were payments to utilities. 1 was a Zelle to a friend. Time wise, they were scattered throughout the month. I've tried "turning it off and back on again" (resetting the Chase account and deactivating and setting up the account again).

My Chase credit card accounts seem fine but I have not gone through them transaction by transaction yet.

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    If you are connecting via Quicken Connect, I'd consider switching over to Direct Connect. It will be much more reliable. I don't know, however, if Chase charges for Direct Connect for other than credit card accounts. (They don't charge for D/C for credit cards.) To switch, disconnect and reconnect and click the Options button during setup (even though it may appear to be grayed out).

If you want to try to get the missing transactions from last month, you should be able to download a QFX file of those transactions from the bank and import that into Quicken.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • ESCSM
    ESCSM Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am using Direct Connect for my connection method. I apologize. I should have added that.
    I can download, transactions, import and dedup to get past trouble spots.

RIck thank you for helping people on this forum. We appreciate folk like you.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Is there any chance the missing transactions were once downloaded then deleted. If so, Quicken will remember them and not re-download them. Other than that, I'l at a loss for ideas.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • ESCSM
    ESCSM Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @RickO said:
    > Is there any chance the missing transactions were once downloaded then deleted. If so, Quicken will remember them and not re-download them. Other than that, I'l at a loss for ideas.

There is no chance of that because I had not downloaded Jan transactions until yesterday. (I usually download at the start of a month.)
This discussion has been closed.