Dell preferred accounts getting cc-502 error with onestep update.

geraldfont
geraldfont Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
Every time i try to download new data from my dell preferred account i get this cc-502 error. I just setup the account a few days ago and this error message is all I get. I did not have a problem setting the account up, all went smoothly. This has been going on for several days now.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @geraldfont

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. To obtain a better understanding of the issue could you please attempt a test file? Before starting the process please ensure you have saved a backup of your file. 

To begin please select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the popup windows type in test for the file name and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created add your Dell Preferred account(s) only. No other accounts are needed. 

When you have a moment please attempt the test file and let us know how it goes! If you come across the same error or a different one please be specific. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • geraldfont
    geraldfont Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    what ever the problem was it corrected itself, because now it is working. thank you for your time.
This discussion has been closed.