TIAA Brokerage problems

Options
kenm44
kenm44 Member ✭✭
My wife recently did a rollover from a TIAA 403B to an IRA opening a TIAA brokerage acct. Quicken (for Mac) does not interface well if at all often losing the account, dropping balance to 0 and only offering Quicken connect with no account details and often times out on attempted update. The remaining 403b there interfaces fine but does use direct connect which does not seem to be an option with the brokerage IRA. Anyone have any ideas or similar issues?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kenm44 said:
    My wife recently did a rollover from a TIAA 403B to an IRA opening a TIAA brokerage acct. Quicken (for Mac) does not interface well if at all often losing the account, dropping balance to 0 and only offering Quicken connect with no account details and often times out on attempted update. The remaining 403b there interfaces fine but does use direct connect which does not seem to be an option with the brokerage IRA. Anyone have any ideas or similar issues?
    Hello @kenm44,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your IRA account. Thank you for taking the chance to reach out to the Quicken Community for further information and support.

When did you first notice the balance on the account becoming zero? Also, have you noticed any error messages when trying to update your accounts? Lastly, when you say that Quicken is 'losing the account', do you mean that it is no longer appearing in the Account List on the left-hand panel in the Quicken Window?

I look forward to your response, should you have the chance to check back in with us here in this discussion.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

This discussion has been closed.