Losing transactions

Options
:o I've been using Quicken for almost 30 years. Never had any problems until this year. I entered all of my transactions for the first two weeks in January. Next time I logged on, I didn't see them. I thought maybe I had just imagined I had entered them. I reentered them again + a few more. Next time I logged on, I had lost all transactions I had just entered. Next time I logged on, all of my transactions for my entire checking account for the last 30 years were gone. I logged back on again. And it looks like my checking account transactions are back. But I am not sure I want to continue enter transactions I am going to lose. Help!

Comments

• hrios97403
    Options
    And I keep getting this message when I enter some transactions.
  • hrios97403
    Options
    And now this: I tell ya, I am not sure I want to continue using Quicken but after many years of using it, I'd like to stay.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the full path to the folder that contains your Quicken data file on the hard drive? Do you have Controlled Folder Access enabled in Windows Defender? Are you using OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Backup? Have you tried restarting your computer?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.