One Step Update "Unable to update Bills" msg

Lou Meyer
Lou Meyer Member ✭✭✭
Ever since installation of R38.29 One step Update Summary always reports "Unable to update Bills. Go to Bills to see more." (with link to Bill and Income Tab) Clicking that link provides no further info (at least that's obvious). I do NOT use Bill Pay but do pay bills via Regions Direct Connect.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Lou Meyer said:
    Ever since installation of R38.29 One step Update Summary always reports "Unable to update Bills. Go to Bills to see more." (with link to Bill and Income Tab) Clicking that link provides no further info (at least that's obvious). I do NOT use Bill Pay but do pay bills via Regions Direct Connect.
    Hello @Lou Meyer,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this error message regarding bill updates. Thank you for getting in contact with the Quicken Community about this issue for further discussion and support.

When you navigate to the Bills & Income tab in Quicken, do you see any online billers listed there? 

I look forward to your response, and hope to assist you with this issue further, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Lou Meyer
    Lou Meyer Member ✭✭✭
    There are NO on line billers
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Lou Meyer said:
    There are NO on line billers
    @Lou Meyer

Thank you so much for following up with me and clarifying the issue further.

Have you tried disabling the option to update bills? You can do this by navigating to Tools > One Step Update... in the menu at the top of the Quicken program window then enter your vault password, if prompted. Once you have done this, click Settings and uncheck the box next to Update Bills

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to any future updates you may be able to provide. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.