Can't upload transactions from Chase (Southwest Credit Card)
OrganGrinder Member ✭
edited March 2022 in Registers & Transactions (Mac)
Two months are missing from the transaction register from a Chase Credit Card (Southwest). The rest are there. When I try to upload them specifically from Chase, nothing is uploaded. I tried to create a new account for the credit card and disable the first one. I got one additional month but still am missing one month from both accounts. What is happening and what can I do to fix it?
There is a known open issue on this: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7905187/ongoing-2-1-22-qfx-web-connect-files-not-importing#latest
Here's a (albeit time consuming) workaround:
- Create a new Quicken file (menu File > New) and choose start from scratch
- Name it something unique (e.g., Transfer File)
- (optional) move the file to your Desktop to easily find for deletion later (menu File > Move To)
- Create a new account for the troublesome bank. Name it something different than your existing file's account.
- Download the missing transactions from your bank's website in a QFX file. Import this QFX file into this new account in the new Quicken file.
- When you have all the transaction there, export to QXF (menu File > Export > Quicken Transfer File (QXF)
- Open your regular file (menu File > Open Recent)
- Import the QXF (menu File > Import > Quicken Windows File (QXF)
- Now, with the new account in the regular file, select all the transactions.
- Drag and drop all transactions to the existing account.
- Delete the now-empty new account.
- Delete the new file you created.
Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s0
This discussion has been closed.