Unspecified Business Expense

Options
RHackett
RHackett Member, Windows Beta Beta
All my tax line items in my register in one of my accounts is entirely identified as Unspecified Business Expense and no matter what I do to change in Categories list every item is Unspecified Business Expense

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @RHackett,

This issue - which identifies incomplete business transactions that are potentially deductible so that you can resolve them, is covered by Quicken's Help function in detail. 

In Quicken, just press F1 > then, in the "enter search term box" insert: "How do I resolve possible tax deductions" and hit "Enter".  That will take you to a list of potential topics, but the top one will be "How do I resolve possible tax deductions" so click on that and you'll find steps that you need to take to fix the transactions.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.