How do I restore an account from my bank that set to ignore?

Steve007
Steve007 Member ✭✭
I just got started setting up my bank accounts with Quicken. I initially decide which bank accounts I wanted to include in my Quicken register and which I wanted to ignore. After completing the step I realized I wanted to include some that I set to ignore. Is there a way to go back and changing some of my accounts from ignore to include?

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    You can look under (from the menu-bar) Accounts:Setup Transaction Download. You should see your accounts listed under "Action Required" or "Connection may be available" options. 

• Steve007
    Steve007 Member ✭✭
    I did look under “accounts: Set-up Transaction Download” and window popped up saying “Accounts already set up for transaction download (or download is unavailable)”. Doesn’t look like this will work.
  • Steve007
    Steve007 Member ✭✭
    I answered my own question this morning. I decided to go through the process of adding a new bank account . I clicked on the plus sign in the sidebar and selected my bank. Logged into my account and window popped up showing all my accounts. I was able to add in the accounts that I had previously ignored. Everything is good now.
This discussion has been closed.