Santander Transactions Not Downloading for weeks

Michael Cambria
Michael Cambria Member ✭✭✭
I haven't been able to download anything from Santander since 22 January 2022.

I don't get any error messages. Even though www and android app shows there have been many transactions, none are downloaded.

Just me?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to download anything from Santander since 22 January 2022.

I don't get any error messages. Even though www and android app shows there have been many transactions, none are downloaded.

Just me?
    Hello @Michael Cambria,         

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with downloads. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community about this problem. 

I have a few questions about the situation. First, when do you notice this issue occurring: when performing One Step Updates, or when trying to download and import .QFX files? Also, have you made sure that the filters in your registers have been cleared? You can always reset the filters in an account's register by clicking Reset to the right of the All Transactions field just above the register's transaction list.

I hope to hear more from you regarding this issue, and look forward to working on this further, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• krmartin
    krmartin Member ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem.
  • Michael Cambria
    edited February 2022
    [Removed-Duplicate]
  • Michael Cambria
    Where did my reply go?
  • Michael Cambria
    When downloading I'm told there are no new transactions and the date/time is the current time of the DL attempt.

I posted other info I noticed in the checking account and that seems to have been deleted.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Michael Cambria
    edited February 2022
    Will this keep Quicken from changing the Opening Balance transaction from over 10 years ago?

Update: It didn't help
  • krmartin
    krmartin Member ✭✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    > Please read and follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/missing-some-transactions-when-downloading-bank

This didn't solve the problem. Still no downloads from Santander and no error messages.
    This has been going on for about 2 months now!!!
  • faigee
    faigee Member
    l have the same problem. No downloads from Santander. I was hoping this issue could be fix by now. Two months it's a long time.
  • Michael Cambria
    Just tried again, brand new account. Reset everything.

Nothing to download. But Quicken DID decided to CHANGE THE OPENING BALANCE on me. Why does Quicken touch a reconciled transaction????
  • krmartin
    krmartin Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    2 months! [Removed-Disruptive]
  • Michael Cambria
    The saga continues... I still have the issue (and other accounts do as well.) I'm pretty much at the point were I reconcile everything via paper statement.

I reset this account numerous times, same problem.

Anytime I go online with this account, my, ALREADY RECONCILED (R) Opening Balance is modified. Why?

This account has been disabled for online services. Yet this bank still shows up as an online option in "Online Center".
  • krmartin
    krmartin Member ✭✭✭
    The saga continues... I still have the issue (and other accounts do as well.) I'm pretty much at the point were I reconcile everything via paper statement.

I reset this account numerous times, same problem.

Anytime I go online with this account, my, ALREADY RECONCILED (R) Opening Balance is modified. Why?

This account has been disabled for online services. Yet this bank still shows up as an online option in "Online Center".
    It's time for Quicken to start giving some rebates.  This has gone on long enough!!!
  • krmartin
    krmartin Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    It's been 3 months since I get transactions from Santander bank. [Removed - Speculation]  Managing bank transactions is one of the main reasons I use Quicken. 
This discussion has been closed.