How can I change the payment method for subscription?

Mirek
Mirek Member ✭✭
My old credit card is expired, and subscription management is not available from "my account" within quicken

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Mirek

Thank you for your response and the additional information. Could you please go to Quicken.com then sign in under "my account". From there you should be able to access the Subscription tab. 

When you have a moment please attempt to sign into Quicken.com and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Hello @Mirek

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. To clarify, are you accessing your account on Quicken.com? Also, could you elaborate on what you mean by "not available"? 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Mirek
    Mirek Member ✭✭
    According to instruction I found clicking on Help>My Account should invoke a GUI with 4 menu options: Overview, Subscriptions, Sign In & Security and Personal Info. The "Subscriptions" option is missing completely from the menu, and this is where I believe the payment options are managed.
  • Mirek
    Mirek Member ✭✭
    Snapshot of menu from Instructions, and from what it looks like in my Quicken
  • Quicken Paloma
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Mirek

Thank you for your response and the additional information. Could you please go to Quicken.com then sign in under "my account". From there you should be able to access the Subscription tab. 

When you have a moment please attempt to sign into Quicken.com and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Mirek
    Mirek Member ✭✭
    This worked well. Please note that someone should create a better instruction for this of enable this functionality from within Quicken software. Also, I was trying to log into Quicken using this URL: https://getsatisfaction.com/quicken/topics/entering-register-transactions-from-bill-and-income-reminders-fails-frequently?rfm=1 but the address now only produces "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" error. Thank you.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @Mirek

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad that you were able to get your payment information updated! I will be sure to note the error received by the link. Other users have reported a similar issue. If you have any additional questions or concerns please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.