Capital One not connecting thru Quicken

Options
For 3 days I've been getting the message that Quicken can't connect to Cap One "it's not your fault, try again later". I've deactivated, and tried to reset the authorization, but since it can't connect to Cap One, I've been unable to.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @CharSteg

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Could you please let us know what instance you are using to add your Capital One account(s)? Also, are you getting any specific error codes? 

Please elaborate, thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • CharSteg
    CharSteg Member
    Options
    During my one step update (which previous worked and connected) it stopped connecting. No errors, but the message is seen below:"Sorry. We encountered an error. (it's not your fault). I tried resetting the account - got the same message, so I deactivated and tried to set up the account again - I'm being notified by Cap One that I've linked the account but I continue to get this same message every single time.
  • swmcguffin
    Options
    This is happening to me as well. Lots "we're aware" messages from Quicken in the forums for two weeks. No actual resolution.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was getting the CC-501 for my Capital One Credit Card - then did the "try again" and it completed without error - but also - without downloading anything for the past week....

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.